Sunday, October 31, 2004

Just under 9 hours and counting. . .

That means I have to finish my cultural codes essay today so that I can get my book back from Cassi and start on my DV paper so that I don't have to worry about those and I can get SciSem out of the way so that I can write on my novel. Whew! That's a lot on my plate, but if I work really hard I can take an hour off for good behavior and work on my novel for Nanowrimo tomorrow. . .plus it will help not having Adv. Comp on Tuesday because of election day (GO Bush!) So far, I have 9 characters that are major and two or three minor (at least everyone has names, unlike the story that went in Argus last year where my two characters only had nicknames). . .I also have to decide what piece I want to send to Argus this year. That's coming up soon too. . .I think I have a piece I like, and I want to expand on my elven piece, but that will have to wait until at least January so I have at least a month to edit, but I'll probably need two, so February it is. :) So, I'm going now. . .papers need to get done sometime. . .and blogging won't get them done any time soon.

*MWAH* *huggles*

Ashli

No comments:

Post a Comment