Monday, October 25, 2004

Count down to NanoWriMo

Okay, there are 6 days until NaNoWriMo actually begins, and I'm already kicking myself for signing up. I have to write 1,667 words every day to reach 50K, but I have so much to do for my classes. I have a:

  1. Cultural Codes Rough Draft and Final Paper due (10-28, 11-4)
  2. HEL Take Home Exam (10-29)
  3. Lead Seminar on Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee (11-4)
  4. 1 Paragraph proposal for HEL Research Paper (11-8)
  5. Physics Test #3 (11-8)
  6. SciSem Term Paper Due (11-11)
  7. Recieve another Take Home Exam for HEL (11-12, due 11-19)

That's a whole lot of stuff to cram all before Thanksgiving. . .I hope I can handle it. . .Wait, I know I can. . .better get started! Plus, I want to be relaxed enough to work on my figures over Thanksgiving, and I have to start bringing stuff home because i can't leave it up here during the holidays. . .:( I sure hope they don't condem the building over break. . there's no fricking way I'm living in Sabine with Aaron living in Rapides. . .they can't do that to the Scholars.

No comments:

Post a Comment