Monday, May 23, 2005

Just trudging through life. . .

I supposed I should post more, but lately, I don't feel like it. . . I'm still reading a lot, but I just don't feel like writing anything. Maybe I should start doing those writing excercises again where I make myself write for at least 30 minutes a day. . .I know I could make time to do it, but I just don't feel like doing that either. I played Fuel's Bad Day for a while tonight. . .that song kinda makes me depressed, but I like it, so I play it anyway and feel rather indifferent to everything. I've started diligent work on a scrapbook for Aaron and myself. I've got three pages done and several ideas, but I have no crafting glue since Elmer's makes the paper bubble, so they're just laid out and not really finished.

Adam made the All-Star team in baseball and he got first place in Singles and him and Luke got first in Doubles at City Tournament. The scores were in the paper last Saturday. He has a game tomorrow, and I think another on Wednesday, but I can't go to that one.

I still haven't found a job for the summer yet. . .I've put in several apps, but no takers. . .I have one I have to fill out for Dillards as soon as I get off tonight. They're looking for two people.

Maybe after I get up and clean the house a bit tomorrow I'll feel better. Maybe.

=*.*= Weyrd Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment