Saturday, September 25, 2004

I should really probably go to a doctor. . .

Man, I have been feeling sick for ever now. . .My head is pounding and I feel like I might throw up. I was supposed to go to the doctor this morning, but everything seems to pass in a whirlwind when I'm at home. . . I still need to pack and I want to move crap around in my room a bit more. . .plus I haven't done much in the way of polymer this weekend except finish building the cover on my box. I haven't baked it yet. It's just one of many boxed too. . .I have one I want to put a little geisha girl on and a couple I don't know what to do with. I really should quit goofing and get something done. . .later!

Updates: None, there's no time for anything and it's not even October yet. Or maybe I just don't want to take the time to open the builder right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment