Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Catching up. . .

Lately it seems as if that's something I just can't do.  Granted, I'm kinda lazy.  I do my work -- I just do it in my own time.  As long as I have patients scheduled for a few weeks in advance, I don't see the need to panic and schedule every chart on my desk.  However, they continue to pile up.  As soon as I think I've got the schedule set and ready to call the 40 something people for the next month, I get told that she needs another vacay and I'm moving everyone around.  I mean, it's her prerogative.  She can take a vacation anytime she wants. That's why she's the doctor.  I just wish it wasn't so last minute that I'm shuffling the same patients further and further back.  I think I have enough patients on my desk to schedule into next year.  And don't even get me started on the ones that call like 10 times in the week I get the referral, but when I try to call them to schedule closer to their actual appointment, forget it.  I might as well try to reach Santa Clause.  At least he has a stable address that doesn't return to sender 3 times. 

But I digress.  I've been meaning to blog lately, but I haven't been able to f ind something to blog about.  In the meantime, I've started writing on some of my stories a little more and I'll try to post them and the prompts I've been working with on my Teases blog.  In the meantime, YOU could head on over there and tell me what you think . . . or even leave me a message here with something you'd like to see me blog about -- maybe something you'd like to see researched more?

Anyway, that's all the time I have for this minute, kiddos, so I'll catch you on the flip side.

SO BLOGGERS, WHAT ARE YOU BLOGGING ABOUT TODAY?
Leave your interesting or creative responses in the comment section BELOW!  (Thanks Ray!)

No comments:

Post a Comment