Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Week Two

Okay, half way through week two and I'm trying not to go crazy. Actually, I'm probably crazy already, but I'm going to deny it while I get this done. I finished a 10 page Science seminar paper in like 3 days, and I sent it already so that I don't fret over it until Thursday. I thought I had a H.E.L. test due on Friday, but it's not due until next Friday, so I have a bit of time to finish and I can quit stressing about finishing it in two days. My word count is climbing little by little, and I'm not passed the half way mark in the time or words yet, but I'm barrelling toward it. I'm a day behind on my writing and posting because of my paper, but I will catch up this weekend, and then double time it through week four when I'll be at home for most of it, right until the deadline on that Tuesday after I'm back. I have a full week off for Thanksgiving when I just have to start DV and work on my HEL paper, which won't be too bad, and my Tech Project for AdvComp, and finish my Creative Non Fiction piece for the first. . .so I do have to write that one over the break. . .maybe I have more to do over break than I thought. . .I better get going. . .class starts soon and I have lots to do!

*kisses*
Ashli

P.S. Woohoo fun with color!

No comments:

Post a Comment